Tom Clancy's The Division Setting (remade)

My group wanted to play The Division, but after pulling out my copy and running it a couple of times, I realized it was not optimized nor the most fluent to read. It was my first contribution to ICRPG though so what can I say LOL. So I’ve spent some time tearing it apart, rewriting some rules, adding some things my group came up with, changing all the font, and adding graphics. I was going to make it a 2nd edition, but I want to forget the first copy ever existed :smile:

Follow link to free downloads: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfnHpdtXMH-hypzdV4-9smD3k93?e=zuiPDu

PS. Also check the folder for some custom made maps and tokens for online play!

Awesome can’t wait to take a gander.

now i need to find some minis and it!.. awesome work. i remember reading the first version. this is much better … game on!

Cool! Thanks for sharing your work. I am looking forward to reading it.

This is awesome @Kindred! I’m going to scour through it and get inspiration for the Modern/Urban Index Cards project. :herocoin:

@KaneDriscol, Of course! I plan on using some of those cards for my own game LOL

Excellent! I can’t wait to see them and your system in action :smiley:

It’s great, seems really well done overall. Much better than a LOT of the stuff on drivethrurpg. I’m somewhat concerned about the idea of putting it out there with all those copyright violations in it. I feel like it’s just asking for a takedown notice. :confused: That being said, i think you’d have to change basically all of the backstory to make it not be a copyright violation, and then it wouldn’t be “The Division”.

Agreed. I actually added all of the artwork and images this time around because I don’t plan on releasing it as a paid for supplement. That being said, thanks for the compliments!

Looks amazing, i was looking for gun mechanics for ICRPG and i really like the ones here, i might use them, thank you for sharing this!.

Of course! I was worried at first about the gun mods being too much for players to remember but I didn’t hand them out super often so it gave the players time to get used to them and memorize their abilities and worked out pretty well in the end. And I first tried the reloading mechanics after @Shadymutha used them and I love it!

I actually added all of the artwork and images this time around because I don’t plan on releasing it as a paid for supplement.

Hopefully you already know this, but… Paid or not paid is irrelevant to copyright. it’s the distribution without permission in a way that isn’t covered by Fair Use that results in the violation.

I’m not trying to persuade you to a course of action one way or the other. I doubt anyone would come after you and this is not stealing potential sales so it’s all kinda bs, but… most everything around copyright enforcement is kinda BS these days. :wink:

Oh yeah I totally understand, and I’ve seen enough “borrowed” things get shared (some even sold) without consequence that I myself don’t worry a lot. I agree it can be BS, especially like you mentioned, it isn’t taking away potential sales, and it’s even raising awareness of said game/book/etc. Thanks for the concern though, that’s good looking out! If a problem ever arises, I’d gladly take it down. Besides, I make these things for myself to use first and foremost, it’s just a bonus to share with this community :slight_smile: .

I have never played The Division but I gotta say this is really great. Bonus points, a lot of your ideas would be great for a Fallout based game or even to use with Altered State pretty easily!

Thanks for all the hard work and for sharing.

I’ve thought about tackling Fallout as well but haven’t taken that on just yet lol. Maybe someday. Thanks!

You did a great job! :medal_sports:

Will defo be poaching the diff melee weapon types and weapon mods :smiley: