Play by post anyone?

[@Smittumi … I like your thinking, and using the yog crystals works great with existing Alfheim lore.

That’s fair on the doorway spell. We’ll possibly use it for transportation instead. Thank you.

Everyone else … I can attack from FAR with the Arcane Missile spell. If we are aiming to kill or disable the spider, I would be most useful there. ]

[@GaryD20, unless the thing’s got like 6 or more hearts. We could be looking at a TPK.

Still, I like @Lordfurlan’s MDK intent. The Murder Hobo within me rejoices at the thought.]

[Oh, I know. Just spitballin. Lil ole spider was in jest…

[@GaryD20 … No worries. I’m pretty laid back, so I certainly didn’t mean my comment in any kind of a critical way. TPK’s can be glorious if done right. :slight_smile:]

[Naw, you’re good brother. Didn’t take it that way at all. I still like the idea of some of us distracting this thing while a couple of us try and free these dudes. Just throwing things out there so we can come up with a game plan.]

Well, so far it seems like my stealth plan is the only viable solution, in conjunction with Nivek’s arcane missile.

[Yeah, and I’m dying to use Hykon’s Vine Whip to see if he can snatch these dudes down from that tree. Can’t get that image out of my head. :laughing: ]

Wouldn’t the vine whip be more useful on the legs of the spider once I jump on it?

[Yeah, it would be more useful but not as fun. As long as I can use Vine Whip afterwords to get em down…]

Yes that way quildrum could go at him with his sword distracting him while muel jumps on him we could pirate it down and avoid his web… or I could run to keep his attention while we take it down even though he got Hella eyes… maybe we could try n blind him also

[OK, let’s kill this thing…]

[I could run in a strafing pattern away from where the bodies are hanging before deploying my arcane missile. That should draw its attention toward the waddling turtle. I’d love to see you guys jump on that thing’s head, possibly from behind, making your rolls maybe Easier?]

Death to the spider! I also have a HOOK attachment for my spear! Ten foot long HOOK could be handy! Or it could get us all killed hahaha. This is gonna be great.
Also: CLOSE allies can use my 5 DEF (unless your’s is higher) or I can make an arousing speech to make someone’s next roll EASY…

[Speech! Speech! Speech!]

[That’ll work. Hykon will try and take its legs out with his Vine Whip then. This thing’s going to spider heaven.]

Death to the spider! I take a step back into the shadows and activate the Glyph Stone of Shrouding for extra concealment.
concealment DEX 16+4 (All stealth rolls are easy)
Glyph Stone 10
When I see the opportunity, I will surprise attack and jump on its back with both daggers bearing down, repeatedly stabbing.

[I’m picturing the scene in Ghostbusters where they’re “sneaking” up on the ghost librarian and then Ray just screaming “GET HER!” except it’s us just creeeeesping up on the spider slowly (hey, maybe that would work too? Spiders don’t see too well, right?) and then we all just “YAAAAAAH” go murder hobo and burn the forest down around us bahaha]

[Hey, Muel, you still suffering any effects from that snake bite? Hykon has a Cleanse spell that can rid you of any negative effects from poison, etc.]

That is an EXCELLENT question Hykon! Let’s see what Smittumi says!
Also don’t forget that Hero Coins are meant to be spent! How many can you have at once? I don’t feel like opening the PDF rn, I’m shopping. I feel like it’s one at a time, but idk(asking the group)

[Yeah, I think it’s just one Hero Coin at a time.]