Kindred's Contributions (Free Stuff)

inspiration

Found it. Thank you. This is excellent.

You are very welcome

Sorry I had started rewriting it for a 2nd edition so I moved the file. Glad you found it though! Let me know what you think!

Itā€™s awesome. It has almost all the ideas I had been putting together but put way better than I could. It also has a lot of concepts I hadnā€™t considered. It is really well put together.

If you are working on a 2.0 I have some concepts Iā€™d like to suggest and maybe you had already thought of them but it doesnā€™t hurt to compare notes. Let me know if your interested and Iā€™ll post them below or we can start a new thread.

Sure Iā€™m always willing to hear some new ideas! You can post here or just start a Personal message to me which may be better if we start really bouncing ideas back and forth lol.

I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Hi there i am very interested in the pirate setting but i cant find it on the other thread, any chance someone could upload it again.
thanks

I havenā€™t finished the 2E version but Iā€™ll get the original file uploaded again. Iā€™ll let you know when itā€™s there soon!

Alright, it should be uploaded to the original postā€™s link. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Thanks so much. I am very curious how the players will react to it. We have been playing 7th Sea and nobody is really happy with the rules so i think we will give it a try.

Awesome! Let me know how it plays out and good luck!

Thanks dude! Love the beginner sheet and the templates!

Well thank you @pjcullin! Also if you havenā€™t seen it yet, I made a completed version with more templates that is for sale on DriveThruRPG, but if you only enjoy the free ones, thatā€™s perfectly good too! If interested, hereā€™s the link to that post: GM assistant, AKA roll tables!