GM assistant, AKA roll tables!

Quite a while back, I posted a few roll tables I made to help create items, points of interest and more three t’s ideas. You can check those out here for free:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfnHpdtXMH-hAvZ5FTdtQQwNyTV?e=4HjWcK

I slightly remade those and then added a lot more pages, including more L.O.G. encounters, Three T scenarios, a shop template, and guilds. I also doubled it up by making both Fantasy themed and Sci-Fi themed tables. I’ll be perfectly honest, not all items are different between the two because some ideas just worked in both settings. I also included some blank NPC and Monster sheets at the back that can be printed out as many times as needed. If you enjoyed the 3 free pages above, please consider checking out the full product for $3.00 here:

Thanks for everyone’s support, this is the best community ever!

Kindred's Contributions (Free Stuff)

Just bought it, it’s super useful! Good work :smiley:

Here is a sample of how the shop template works. This is just a few lines cropped from main pages to use as an example.

Awesome, thanks so much @Seraphim!

I’m so buying this, and telling all my players to do the same!
I’ve always loved all your contributions, Kindred, mate.
Thanks for the dedication and the amazing work!
Cheers <3

I love tables I don’t have to write, thank you and it’s super useful upon a quick browse. This will see some great use.

Looks great!!

How did you get your documents to look like the book?

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words @HotChokletyMilk, @Chaosmeister, and @mysterrick!

Mysterrick, if you’re referring to the free ones, I used a template that Runehammer had shared a long time ago. If you’re referring to the purchased one, I just used my tablet to draw the border and used similar colors as ole Runehammer. I like all of my game books to look at least somewhat matching while i’m flipping through them during games. I also used a faded paper texture for the background layer.

Cool. Looks spot on. Thanks

Just picked it up… Great Job Kindred…

Another satisfied customer! Thanks for sharing!

Nice addition to the game master tool box. Definitely worth the few bucks.

Thanks for sharing Kindred

aaaand purchased! Your earlier tables were so useful for me. Thanks a lot for this!

A lot of work went into that. Thanks for all your effort. Picked one up as well.

Well done

Quick question… on some pages where you list things to be purchased you have either $, $$ or $$$… I’m wondering what you suggest for pricing on these items… is a $ sign a silver? A gold? Entirely up to me? I’m hoping for a definitive because if entirely up to me… I don’t know nor do I have the experience to decide which I suspect might be a common with newbs.

Thanks for the question @ScottyRoberts! To be honest I did leave it open for interpretation because most people seem to have different opinions on worth in their games. BUT, to help you out, I base mine off of the cost table found in WORLDS and everything is just in COIN. I usually assume a shabby loot item is around 25 coin (or $), a basic loot item is around 50 coin (or $$), and an epic loot item is around 200 coin (or $$$). Now if you’re looking at like houses, this would scale significantly so like 500 for a shack ($), 1,000 for a small but sturdy dwelling ($$), and 3,000+ for a more lavish abode ($$$). If you have WORLDS, look at page 16 for some ideas too. I hope this helps! If you have more questions or want more examples, just give me a shout.

Thanks mate. We are using my homebrew which bridges ICRPG with 5E so using good old cp, sp, gp and pp for currency. I will have to dig into the manuals to find some of these and get a base to work off of.

Cheers