Playtest draft

homebrew

player types updated to be easier to read and use

thanks to all those who have checked out the document, i hope i can rely on your input to make the full book one to remember and be one that will make many more adventures

im looking to expand the library of poisons and looking for community input, your poison may make it into the book

I want to thank all those who have helped as this project has grown and hope for the continued support of thoise who downloaded the doc as the real challenge isn’t far away

Thank you to all of you

for those who have aided in the book The_Merlitron, Wgrandov do you mind if if add you in the inside cover

looking to add in quests for the hidden milestones in the coming weeks as well as few new monsters in all categories. thank you all for being patient as checking out my work

update brief faction summaries are given they are rough but should shed some light

made a large update to the hidden milestones in the gm section

once the book is done minus the art in the coming months i will be looking to playtest the content if you want to get in on the testing or have done some of your own please reply or like this post

looking to make a sizable update to the monsters in the next few days. will update this post when happens

bestiary updated with 40+ new monsters

Adding rough LOG (location, obstacle and objective) tables in within the next 2 days followed by character creation tables and 9 pregens in the following week’s. Thanks to all who have responded and look forward to what comes next

3d20 Log tables have been added giving gms a few premade encounters with the roll of a few dice

added in 4 pregen characters

updated pre gens to include all races in the playtest

hero essentials added. Quote, Story, Bond / Origin, Gear and Hero

looking to add a nice update to the spells and factions in the coming weeks

updated the spell lists

im hoping to replace this draft with a more polished “quickstart” in the coming month. if anyone has input from looking over the playtest please let me know

for anyone interested in the playtest here is the playtest discord link, more updates will be posted there

Looking to start playtests as soon as next month. each region will be tested from top to bottom as well as there is a good chance your characters will be immortalized as NPC’s for others to encounter in their adventures