Play by post anyone?

Are we waiting for a response from you about our previous actions before going again?

[Waiting on Mehrfin for the Tower of Yag journey, and for someone to roll for Morvi the Dwarf hireling doing the Kiln journey.]

@Lordfurlan

[I believe that’s you buddy. I think you’ve been given the honor of controlling Morvi. Man, a horse, a spider, and a Dwarf. You’re gonna be a busy one Furlan.] :sweat_smile:

Morvi - WATCH for threatening creatures
WIS 11+1

Then I’ll spend the time training.

[going to start my own band]

[what did ya’ll do with the Merfman??]

APB… LOST TORTON!!! LMAO

[Curious, what other RPG’s is everyone into?]

[Big fan of Electric Bastionland and Cairn rn. Only solo’d them though]

[Mehrfen is combing out his Conan wig]

Lmao… really haven’t tried anything but dnd… been playing since '84…

As far as with dice, now on the game systems I’ve played several rpg games… lost on names rn …lol like Mehrfin lost he must have got eaten by the baby spider . Lol

[I’ve messaged @Nivek, if we don’t hear from him in day I think we’ll assume he’s dropped out. No problem, it happens.

Also, I’m about to go on holiday, which means my access to my phone will be sporadic. Don’t worry if my replies to you slow down.]

[No problem here. I assumed we’d have slow downs sometimes. Have a nice holiday!]

D&D mostly, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Conan… TTG

'84??? Old geezer…

[Well, if the Merfman doesn’t come back, I can switch up and go with Quil to the Tower. Unless he wants to change up and come with us to kick Orc arse.]

Well if he doesn’t return we can do either or… but idk if we ready for the wizard yet… but either way quildrum not scrared…lol

I forgot about DCC. I also have that book. Looks like soooo much fun.