GhostHeim! Updates! But not all the updates yet!

**Wild West/ Fantasy Mashup…
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aZxeDY4PVVR44qU9KNqj5i3b4cnf4hpa/view?usp=sharing

Ghost Mountain & Road to Salvation characters fit (exceptions below apply). Both will be allowed the first session, as Soon as character creation is Launched, the next session will use that!!! Plenty of flexibility included most of the updates added in bold.**

Edit!! Adjusted time to 2 hours earlier. Based on 2 Player requests!

Edit made to character creation mentions below, but main character creation document is still Due!!!

A second session looking like 11 AM PST May 10th…will be looking for more!!! Europe this is one time that may fit!!! Proper post coming soon!!! New Post coming when I release the Character creation!!!

Premise:
Players are residents of Jerome AZ in it’s mining Hay Day…

On the night of October 31st, 1898 at 9:15 in the evening, a great earthquake shakes the town, toppling some of the buildings and damaging others, and starting a fire that burns through most of the tent city portion of the Town.

At 6 am as the first light was illuminating the valley below, was the first clue that you ain’t in the Arizona Territory no more.
Things changed after that, people gained power, people explored the valley below and never came back, food shortages lead to hunting in force…they came back with food and other things. Defenses went up around the town. it’s been a terrible year, over half the population (mostly men) have perished. The creatures in the Valley below are savage and terrifying beyond imagining, but some of the riches they carry are truly magical.

The Town adapted… it’s now a year later, a new Social Order has set into the Town. But the Miners want to Mine or return to farming, and all want to survive…but the riches!!!

Character creation from Ghost Mountain (no Gamblers, cause I have no idea how to run them online, No Wraiths cause they don’t fit my world view)

Character Creation from Road to Salvation (no Acolyte or Alchemist, Primarily because I’ll run them a bit differently and I like the names for the classes)

Will use Roll 20 and Discord.

Probably will run 2/3 sessions a week from May 8th till May 31st depending on interest and my capabilities.

I am flexible about times for others in the world, but not sure what times are good, or what situation people are in to play during the week.

More information and goodness to come…just wanting to know if there is interest and if there is…first come first serve on the RSVP.!

The plan is to Run self-contained Sessions!!! If it gets too late for more than one player, their characters will return to Jerome, Safty mostly guaranteed…unless in the middle of a fight!

Unique settings ICRPG
GhostHeim! Session 2 (updated character creation a bit)

Can’t this Friday but definitely in for a future game. I dig the setting.

I’ve nothing but time at the moment so I’m up for it haha.
Is the time for the first session set in stone? I’d be able to play if it was like 2 hrs earlier

Nothing is set in Stone, I just picked a time I knew I was not going to be doing anything else…but I am very flexible at the moment.

I am interested in playing. If you know what kind of players you got. I will know what kind of PC to bring. what is the rules for the making of the PC? Anything special? 20 point build? hehe

@TYMONGER I’m still trying to make a character sheet in roll 20 work the way I want to!!!

That said, I’m going very conventional (conventional for me) all humans, 10 point builds ( no point bought stat more than 5) weapons will be generic, characters out of ghost mountain as stated, but that will change as I get further into this.

Ammo and equipment will use a supply system, as will the economy.

You have to have 1 of the equipment you want, rations, lamp oil, torch, bullets, arrows, throwing knives, holy water…and you replenish or repair it with supply during none combat based turns.
In fact, we assume your weapon has ammo, if something triggers you to use a lot of ammo, (Max damage, cover fire, end of a fight) you expend supply.

I do have a trigger warning!!! Goblins, knolls, undead, dinosaurs will always want to kill you and eat you!!!

I will also be using some Catholic concepts in the religion but taking them to bizarre angles that I’m not talking about that religion in any way.
The Holy power type spells will come from St. Michaels followers and St. Raphaels.

The reason for it, is in their new place, those prays are manifested instantaneously by the preaches.

I’ll probably make a unique magic list and such over time…but right now it’s that darn blasted character sheet not doing what I want!

Sounds great! Think I’m gonna make some sort of holy character then…

if you need help with macro’s I have copied & modified a few to work for me.

Honestly I’ve spent like 12 hours trying to change the font, then I’ll change the layout a tad…but that dastardly font!!!

Macros get weird with icrpg, TN not the target…so I don’t know what I don’t know to need. Probably a Str,Dex,Con,Int,Wis,Cha, and recovery grabbing off the character sheet for easy play.

Is this a one-shot, or a short campaign? What other times are you thinking?

This is an open table…who shows up for each shows up. at the end of the session…those that survive, get back to Town!

Times…Any time I can get 3 Players willing to play 3 hours!!! I am very flexible at the moment. I do prefer not to play 6am~10am my time, as it is getting warm here, and that is the only time I can work in the yard. but one day a week I am even willing to start at 2am, or 6am…

I hope to cave the character creation and starting equipment guides up tomorrow afternoon my time!!!

It’s Wild West meets Fantasy…and if you read some of the books I have recently you will pick up on some of the hidden Plots…but primarily there will be quest givers and things to kill!!!

Cool! Please sign me up for May 8th at 2000. I can also start at 1800, as @Nathan suggested. I’d like to try out the Brave, but if it’s alright with you, I’d prefer to reskin it as a rough-and-tumble knife-fighting ne’er-do-well. I’m wary of misappropriating Native culture.

All good…you can sign up by going checkmark just lower left of the date on the original post!
but that is for RSVP!

Update to Main Post

Wild West/ Fantasy Mashup…
Character Creation pages coming soon, as well as world introduction, Till then Ghost Mountain & Road to Salvation characters fit. Both will be allowed the first session, (exceptions below apply) as Soon as character creation is Launched, the next session will use that!!! Plenty of flexibility included most of the updates added in bold.

Edit!! Adjusted time to 2 hours earlier. Based on 2 Player requests!

The plan is to Run self-contained Sessions!!! If it gets too late for more than one player, their characters will return to Jerome, Safty mostly guaranteed…unless in the middle of a fight!
Edit made to character creation mentions below, but main character creation document is still Due!!!

Character Creation from Road to Salvation (no Acolyte or Alchemist, Primarily because I’ll run them a bit differently and I like the names for the classes)

Sounds great. I logged in to Roll20 (haven’t used it since Broken Sword) to make sure it still works. It does :slight_smile: I’ll be ready at 1800 CST Friday. I can also probably do 1100 Sunday.

Gotta throw a like for the Gwangi pic(and I’m guessing inspiration?)! Hope it’s a fun time!

Sadly, yes and no…Gwangi does not give for an open table situation…but it has Dinos!!! and cowboys!!!
I’m just adding un-dead, goblins and more!!!

Character Primer is up (very incomplete, let me know if there are any questions.)
@Andreas and @Nathan, this could be all you need for now, but any specific questions, let me know and I’ll try to clarify those points ASAP

Ugg, Just noticed I used Players and Characters interchangeably a few times!!! will try to fix tomorrow!

This looks like so much fun :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this! The primer classes are really evocative.
I think I’m gonna play a hardened Bartender, out to find new materials to brew from the plants in this strange valley…