GhostHeim! Session 2 (updated character creation a bit)

western
land-of-the-lost

2 Brave souls tested their Might in the Jungle outside the Mountain.

They came back with 2 large stones, to deliver to Father Black and with odd and wondrous trinkets.

In the Taverns, their stories are being told, though not everyone believes them, they still buy them drinks to hear the stories. Father Black has even made mention that a cup in their honor is good in the eyes of the ArchAngel!!

Who will the Next to brave the Mysteries of Jerome!!!

Updated writeup coming, should be out 12 hours before game time!

Thanks, @Nathan and @Andreas, you where a blast to host!!

this is the older write-up…it’ll be cleaned up and enhanced!!!

**trigger Warning, some heavy Fire and Brimstone, the wrath of god type attempt to character act on my part, and themed with religious concepts and terms…not wanting to offend, but it’s part of the theme in my head **
Updated but not complete!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OIdAb4FMUBV_gyFnlNVUn9SCxBilJ1eW/view?usp=sharing

Updated Character Creation

This is the last Session for Character Types of other settings!

GhostHeim! Session 3

This was so much fun. Thanks for running!

Goblindians?!?!?!? Yeeehaaaw!

They are Scrugs!!! Goblins are Elsewhere!!

Oh they all looks the same!
#fantasyracism

Looks like you had a great game!

Looking forward to the next one :grin:

I’m in. What class y’all need for this here posse?

Whatever seems most fun for u! I’m sort of supporting and Andreas is playing the muscle so you’ve got a wide open playing field I reckon

FYI, I have 1 more player comming, new to ICRPG, so it’s 4.

I can’t edit the numbers, I added myself…I’ll allow up to 6…Last slot going to an American would be poor form!!!

Europeans, Australians, New Zealanders, British, Africans and Asians and Mid-easterners…what times are good for you?

We have officially filled up!!

thank you, players for seeing if this polyhedral ball rolls…

For others interested, I’m interested is getting as many who want to game in a Wild West meets fantasy as want to give it a try…next game is not scheduled yet so I am open to suggestions!!!

Semi-sandbox don’t mess up the town, quest givers, open table, is the style, no continuous commitments.

Discovery of Pig heads and Different types of Lizard People!!!

There are societies beyond hunter gatherer out in the Jungles now surrounding The Mountain that has the town of Jerome!!!

A party made up of @Nathan @Andreas @Shadymutha and one other player…@Cherique had technical trouble!!! But I love the character concept!!!

James, the Deacon, made clutch prayers, keeping everyone alive and functioning!

2 Gap somehow kept the party in a positive mood and no panic as things became excited!!

Desmond the rugged Rifleman took the brunt of most of the damage, and almost went back to the Lord! But his job is not done!

Mr. Frey continued his bloody ways carving through Scruggs with abandon. Father Black has included him into his army of the Arch Angel Michael!

What Wonders will the Next Exploration of this world expose!!!
When will it happen?

Please let me know what good times might be for you to play in a PM! I’m looking at the 14th or 15th!!!

I’m good for either the 14th of the 15th (or both…)
anywhere from 7pm GMT +0 to 12pm GMT +0 which I think is like 11 - 4pm your time

I should say 7pm to 12 am my time, and if we start at 12 i dont mind going till like 4am. I dont sleep these days till about 5am anyways