ALTERED STATE IS LIVE ON DRIVETHRU

Good Afternoon Shieldwall:

I am pleased to announce that after five months of work, Altered State is available for sale on DriveThru RPG. I couldn’t be more pleased with how the final product turned out, and I owe a great deal to Ol’ Hank for helping me achieve this vision. It really is the cyberpunk game I always wanted to play, and I hope it finds a place at your table also. Strength. Honor. Beer.

— Alex

Congrats @Alex! I’ll definitely be picking this up later today. Cant wait to look it over in detail.

Agreed, I’m sure you did amazing work just based off the quick start! I’m super excited to read the rest later today! Your advice and knowledge has always been very supportive, so I’m glad I get a chance to support you now :slight_smile:

INSTTTAA BOUGHT, thank you so much Alex! I’ve been waiting for this to start my new Cyberpunk campaign <3 <3 <3
Cheers!

Purchased and downloaded. Thank you for all your hard work!

Done and done. Lot’s of cool stuff. Thanks for the hard work and thanks to the play-testers that made it happen as well.

My commissioned character made the cover! Hank did such a great job with that art.

Instant buy from me. Hell yeah.

Purchased! Thank you for this, Alex, I will be happily running a game with this book at my table. :slight_smile:

This is fantastic! I’m beyond stoked for you! I can’t wait to get into this.

Purchased and had a quick read.

This is a master class in usable table content! All killer, no filler.

OH, btw, are there any plans on making printable minis?
Cheers! <3

That looks ace. As soon as I get spare funds.

Beyond the included assets, currently no. That’s @Runehammer’s department, but you may want to let him rest for a moment… I’ve been riding him like a rented mule. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Plus, he is working feverishly to get Retune finished as well. So, maybe down the road… depending on interest, but if it happens at all, it will be a little while. In the meantime, I think you could easily print the tokens using your favorite program (GIMP, Photoshop, Krita) as individual table minis with very little fidgeting.

Aw man, I’m so happy to read that! Pretty hyped about the Retune novel as well <3. I was already tinkering about using the tokens as minis :B, the art and the setting are so darn brilliant, you guys really outdid yourselves, got me really hyped up to print everything i could and start playing right away ^^.
Thank you so much for your hard work (and insight overall) Alex, mate. <3

Thank you! It’s been a labor of love, for sure.

Just grabbed it. Can’t wait to have a read.

Duudeee that awesoomee! The book looks superb!
Well done to you both and congrats!
:heart:

You guys always let these thing loose when I’m low on funds, smh… :grin:

My decker hacked your bank account and told me, and it was all a corporate plot to catch you at your most vulnerable moment. Either that, or we just happened to get finished on Monday, and after five long months of work, it was a wrap. Lol.