Abandoned Mines

one-shot-adventure
one-shot
ghost-mountain
adventure

The Abandoned Mines: A Ghost Mountain Adventure Location

Hook: The water supply is running low and tension is growing. Enough to drive people mad and cause them to do desperate things. Clear out the old mines to give access the water stored down below.

Room 1: Mine Entrance (Target 10)
This room has been infested by SAND GRUBS, the larval form of the great HELL-MOTH. A parasitic invasive species from hell itself, show them no kindness.

Room 2: Tunnel
Hopefully players take the bait and sail down this track in the minecart from the previous room. Let a high-speed rollercoaster ride take place, fighting mothlings along the way, until they reach THE CHASM! Pull the stuck rusty lever to switch tracks, or try to jump the chasm!

Room 3: The Nest
The lair of the HELL-MOTH MOTHER herself. Careful, she will protect her nest at all cost, and the water basin is held by rickety wooden supports.

Printer Friendly

That looks so cool!
What program did you use to make it?
(I only wanted to post “That looks so cool!” but a message needs to have at least 20 letters :smiley:).

Thanks, just used paint dot net nothing too fancy

This looks like a setup for a lot fun, you did a great job on this! I love the map! I have to admit, I have a soft spot for side profile maps.

This is epic! Outstanding work. I seriously might run this as part of my upcoming ghost mountain campaign.

Thematic and flavorful, yet simple and straight to the point. I’m starting a Ghost Mountain game with my wife soon and I think I’m going to use this for a game night. Thanks for the post!

Glad that it might be useful to others! If you run it, let me know how it went

Monster Sets Template