Wednesday Night Pit Fight! (Alfheim PvP) @ RuneJammer 2023

runejammer-2023

GAME SETTING: Alfheim player-versus-player competition
GAME GM: Christian Bynum (Chris AKA Li’l C)
DESCRIPTION: A blood-soaked death match—the ultimate single-elimination fighting tournament—is just another Wednesday night at the pit fights in Arlston, a rough-and-tumble city deep within the vast pine forests of eastern Nordheim. Enter to win the infamous Tag Team Division, where cutthroats and casters pair up to seek gold and glory each week!

Every player builds two Alfheim characters—one martial class (Warrior, Hunter, or Shadow) and one caster class (Priest, Mage, or Bard)—and brings them to the table on game night. Only the GM and his dice know who will fight against whom…or who will be left standing when it’s over!

A minimum of 4 players are required for this session—so bring a friend! (And a good attitude.)

NB: THIS SESSION CENTERS AROUND DIRECT PLAYER-VERSUS-PLAYER CONFLICT

JOIN THE ICRPG COMMUNITY DISCORD SERVER
https://discord.gg/H76tfBZZEX
THEN SIGN UP ON DISCORD BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK
https://discord.com/channels/823935192204050462/1133687199578206248/1143724834380054629

WHAT IS RUNEJAMMER 2023?

Index Card RPG (ICRPG) enjoys vigorous growth and a devoted following, now two years after the release of its definitive Master Edition.

In celebration of this anniversary, the Runehammer fan community invites you to join in an unprecedented online gaming event—RuneJammer 2023—an entire week of ICRPG play opportunities and live workshops, with over 50 game sessions offered by our fantastic community contributors.

It is our sincere pleasure to feature EZD6 creator and tabletop gaming legend DM Scotty as a Special Guest GM for a number of RuneJammer sessions.

RuneJammer 2023 welcomes complete newcomers to the RPG hobby as well as gamers of any experience level who want to discover ICRPG’s fast, flexible system, and it features all five adventure settings included in Master Edition—Alfheim, Warp Shell, Ghost Mountain, Blood and Snow, and Vigilante City—offering a wide variety of unique roleplaying adventures presented the Runehammer way.

Join us online from August 24th through 30th for some truly exciting gaming experiences offered around the clock—session participation and system quick-start rules are completely free of charge!—and you’ll see why ICRPG has earned its reputation as an easy-to-learn, easy-to-run alternative engine for all your RPG fun.

Sign-ups are open now through game day! Reserve your seat at the tables today! (Join Discord to register and participate. Waitlist participants will be notified when space becomes available.)

Whether it’s swords, six-shooters, or sonic stunguns, ICRPG can deliver whatever experience you’re looking for at your gaming table, and if you want to be part of the one of best communities anywhere on the Internet, we’ve got a spot waiting for you!

Official information is posted at RuneJammer.com—follow the link below.

RUNEJAMMER 2023 UPDATE: Thanks to the kind generosity of Monomakes Dice and Runehammer Games, we now have raffle prizes when you play in our upcoming online gaming event. Each player participating in a RuneJammer session on game day automatically receives a chance to win one of four Mystery Dice Bags or a special Treasure Chest including a copy of Master Edition signed by the author himself! Tell a friend! Visit RuneJammer.com and sign up today!

This sounds excellent! Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend due to a conflicting game schedule. Have fun!

I can take ONE MORE PARTICIPANT in this mayhem-filled PvP event today, but you will need to contact me ASAP and get me your two standard Alfheim starting characters (one martial and one caster) by 12:00 noon Pacific time today! If you want to play but don’t have your PCs built, contact me for a pair of pregens, first come, first served. See you at the fights!