Wednesday Night ICRPG invite, Short term campaign (Now Full)

Update: This is now full.

Hello fellow shields! Longtime ICPGer here.

I find myself wanting a bit of mid-week gaming therefore I am up for running a short series of games on Wednesdays from 6 pm to 8 pm Pacific time US (9pm-11pm Eastern time) beginning next week on 8/19 . These tight 2-hour sessions will be focused and packed to allow a reasonably timed game session for a school or work night. We will start on time and get right into it.

While everything I usually GM is typically custom-made adventures from head to toe, for these games I will be using published content with ICRPG as the system.

To kick it off, I am excited to run a classic dungeon “The Sunless Citadel” (Do not look it up if you want to remain spoiler free.) :sunglasses: I am not sure how long it will take to get through, but it should not be but a handful of weeks (likely 4-6) so not too long of a commitment. If it seems like it will need more time, we will have a group discussion deciding to speed it up or extend it an extra session or two. Also, I will structure it so the first game is a one shot so you can get a taste of the table as a sample. So, if it is not your jam no worries. But if you dig it then we will carry on.

I am looking for up to 4 reliable players who want to game with an experienced GM who keeps commitments. Of course, I understand life happens, but I would ask that you are there for most of them. Again, this will be great for anyone wanting to get in some on target gaming on “hump day”.

ICRPG rules. Starting characters out of Core2E. Roll20 w/ Voice. New ICRPG players are welcome. I am happy to chat ahead of the game regarding PCs.

Update: there’s 2 cool players from here on board now. We’ve room for up to 2 more.

We now have a full party of Runehammerians.