WARP SHELL VTT

Really excited about this one guys :slight_smile:

Just in time for prep! Insta-buy!

Done and done. Merry Christmas to me! And to everyone else too of course. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::gift::gift:

Gaaaaah! :two_hearts: Bought this instantly!
Heyheyheyheyheyhey didn’t you mention also making a map hack kit?
Take all my money, love and respect!

Great! Can someone tell how many pages there are?

I think there are 19 pages.

Plus 13 .png image assets.

It is a bearuifal thing!!! I highly encourage folks to make the purchase. So many new warp shell options!

Agreed. I saw all of the art before it hit the PDF, got a free copy from the man himself, and I still bought one — it’s just that awesome.

Whoa!! Way cool dude. I’m loving this map kit. Thanks!

Yup, got the gift and still had to buy a copy. Total support. Still have major flashes from that game. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I am glad you included the diagram but even with it… I think my warp shell is going to be facing the other direction. It is like the picture of the old lady and the young lady — where if you look at it differently you either see one or the other… to me the back end looks like the cockpit surrounded by a bunch of organic “grab that” arms of the organic warp shell. Saw it immediately and now can’t not see it that way. Totally loving the look and feel of this. The tables inside the pdf are cool too! Can easily be used as a crit table paired with chunks.

Just bought it and I LOVE it! Question about printing: What size of paper does it need to be to scale? It looks like a standard 8.5x11 is too small… Has anyone else made a table hack version? Or just for reference at the table?