Version, PDF Updates and Errata

errata
master-edition
pdf-updates

I am a bit confused as to what the current ICRPG game version is.

I purchased the master edition pdf over a year ago. The files title says “1.7”, however the pdf’s title page says “pdf 1.6”.

I also see that a “Second Edition” is available. Logically this would be version 2.0…I think. Correct?

On the product page on DTRPG for the Master Edition 1.7 is states “Free PDF updates for life (all ICRPG past buyers will receive a FREE core rules update PDF)” Where can I find this PDF? Does it include 2nd edition updates/corrections?

As well the 2nd edition product page seems to indicate that it contains less material, with only 2 worlds detailed as compared to the master edition. So is the master edition really 2nd edition version 1.7?

I love ICRPG, Hank and the community are awesome. I want to support both and am willing to buy another version of the PDF. I just want to know what is the most current and complete version.

I have searched the forums for a few hours (tons of great stuff), but have not found any postings for PDF or Book errata. Is there a post for this?

ICRPG Core is second edition. Master edition is third edition, basically. Go with Master Edition. That is the most up to date (current) version, which is version 1.7.

If you got the PDF from Drivethru RPG, you will get all updates (if any) there. However, there don’t appear to be any since 1.7.

Finally, there is no official errata, but a good resource is here:

Master Edition is the latest. Lots of stuff from 2e and other books all compiled. :grinning:

Just beat me there Alex!

Watch any of the Runehammer YouTube vids starring the author and you’ll kinda understand why things are all over the place. :wink: