The Moldy Crew is Seeking a New Member

The Moldy Crew is seeking a player/DM to join our group.

Who are we: The Moldy Crew is a long-standing group of friends, DMs, and players. You probably know some of us: Joe, Chuck, Dennis, Xander, and me. Sometimes Kelsey Dionne joins us.

When do you play? Monday nights at 8:30 US eastern, almost without fail.

How do you play? Via Roll20 for VTT and Zoom for video and voice/communications. We like maps and dice.

What do you play? We play a lot of ICRPG, but we definitely try out other systems. Also, because of our friendship with Hank, we sometimes do early playtest and feedback on Runehammer creations.

What settings do you play? Fantasy is always a favorite, but we have played everything, including Sci-Fi, cyberpunk, mechs, feudal Japan, 1930s pulp, modern war, post-apocalypse, horror, etc.

What kind of games do you enjoy? We generally prefer heroic action, especially when heroes go up against tough odds and oppressive evil forces. We generally prefer action and rolling dice versus tons of RP. We are more gamists than narrativists or simulationists.

What are you guys like? We are mostly middle age dudes with careers and family obligations. All of us are stable people. We like to roll dice, unwind, share great stories, and have fun at the table once a week.

What kind of folks are you looking for? We really want to add a player who will fit in with the group. If you are sharp, emotionally intelligent, and a fairly squared away DM, we would love to have you at the table.

I’m Interested. Now What? Send Alex a DM, so we can see if the Moldy Crew is a fit for you.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Alex

Moldy Crew was kind enough to let me join their table after hearing I’d never actually got to play ICRPG before - just run it. They’re a good group of folks!

How long do you play for? 2 hrs? 3? 4?

Great question. Usually around three hours, +/- a half hour.

Hey Alex, I DM’d ya!

Well if you have room for a grumpy old bear, I’d happily join.