The Deck of Dungeons final prototype

craft
inspiration
art

Thank you for the explanation. I really didn’t get it :joy:

Lol any time brother.

It would soo cool if somehow you could make this digital. There would be an option. So that when you flipped the cards they would auto line up to the next opening already on the map. So that even as the GM you would not know what room is come next.

Yes, it would be cool to have a digital version of this deck. If you offered the set with each card as a separate file they could be uploaded into Roll20 and used as a deck or map tokens GM’s could assemble as needed. If you put a digital set up on Drivethrurpg I bet you would get some business with these because they have an awesome old school vibe to them.

You gave me a great idea there :smiley:

A digital version will also be available. First on Kickstarter (for a lower price) and then on other platforms as well if everything goes well :wink:

Two other thoughts for these. Can these cards have a thick enough coating that we could use dry erase on them? And with that, a few “black” cards with slight grid them to be used as needed? I’m sure the blanks cards would be easy, but they kind of relay on the thick coating. which I have no clue how expensive
/easy to get it is.

I was going for a linen finish because it feels really nice. You wouldn’t be able to use erasable marker on it I think. But there is always the option of card sleeves :wink:
I might consider the blank cards though. I had this in mind at some point but dismissed it since “nobody would want those” :smiley:

What is the back of the card going to look like?

Hey, it will look like this :smile:

haha I’m not too sure that I was just insulted :smiley:

I’m kidding of course. Are you planning on going through something like drive thru rpg? if so, what are the options the provide for cards? i’ve always been kind of curious of the “other side” of making content.

Thanks!

-Rags.