"THE AUCTION" (ICRPG Cosmic Horror Oneshot), time to set yet

The actual game time is up to discussion, right now!

Hey folks,

I’m looking for 3-4 players for a cosmic horror Oneshot (custom adventure, not to be confused with another adventure with the same title) using ICRPG and my Amid Infintiy mod.

• We’ll be using ICVTT
  • and Discord for Voice and Video
  • probably for 3-4 hours

Story Hook: Three years ago, Dr. Cornelius Lynch - founder of the Cornelius-Lynch-Association for archeology - disappeared during an expedition to Guatemala. Two days ago, you received an invitation to an auction by Gordon Madison. One things for sale is Lynch’s expedition diary.

Notes on Amid Infinity can be found here but you don’t have to read - we can create the character in the discord thread.

See you over there!

Cheers
glocke

I’d be interested. New to ICRPG but eager to dive in.

I’ll get in on this ride :metal:

An optional 4th player slot is still open.

Hey! I would be interested if you happen to run something similar again but will be working this day at 3 Central (I’m in Minneapolis). I just ordered the book to go with my PDF. Have a great time!!

Hey Jerome, 3pm CST is probably 10pm my time, which is pretty tough considering a session length of 3-4 hours :smiley:

Oh oops! Thank you haha. I was just in London & for some reason my time hadn’t corrected yet on the computer. Regards.