Super duper time

Not sure if it’s been discussed or not but has anyone come up with a super hero’s version of this thing yet? Complete with treasures, powers, villains, the works? Sure would be fun I think.

from what i have been told its arriving in June. others have come up with some fun ideas.

Hell yeah they are releasing an ICRPG version right??? :smiley:

it was based on the pledge. i think it said $10000, and there would be a ICRPG expansion. they hit $12000 so it looks like it should happen. im “guessing” that you will have to buy the base books and apply the expansion???

Apparently from what i have heard, eric mentioned that it was actually being converted by Hankerin himself. Don’t quote me on that but I did read that somewhere. Vigilante City will be ICRPG someday :slight_smile:

I just looked at the website cause i know thee brain doesn’t remember sheet very well. So here is the official comment from the kickstarter.

$10,000*** Index Card RPG conversion of Vigilante City by Eric Bloat will be created and sold through the Bloat Games Website and various print on Demand services to backers as an additional purchase. ALL BACKERS WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY PDF COPY OF THIS CONVERSION!!! UNLOCKED :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

very nice
to bad we have to wait till june