Story building tool

inspiration

So…I got a game during one of our early Christmas celebrations as a gift. It’s called Untold: Adventures Await. This is a board game/activity that is powered by the Rory’s Story Cubes. After reading through the rules and story guides, I plan on using it to build a framework for my sessions that I GM. I love the way the board gives you an outline (randomized) to build a story. The game comes with several ‘cards’ for each of the stages of the plot for plenty of variety of story. Sure, I know the basic outline of a story, but I usually get hung up in the creative process. I’ve used many of my Story cubes in the past to help, but have found myself ‘freezing up’ from all those options. This at least fills in some of those blanks and compartmentalizes my thoughts, then sends me barreling in the right direction.

Thought I’d share with others who struggle the same way. Cheers!

Overview of Game:

Big fan of Rory Story Dice. Often use them for bedtime stories with the kids or building comic books. Occasionally use them as a GM. Will check this out thanks.

:rofl: just bought it. My wallet hates you.

You can also buy blank dice and put whatever on them to create as many cubes/dice as you want:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BAKWKP2/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A2U81I1BYB7BWH&psc=1

You can write on them using permanent, wet or dry erase markers depending on your needs.