Sea of Rust

warpshell
sci-fi

Glad to see you bring it back Matt!

I would love to join! I’m new to this though, so be gentle?

Did you hear that, Boys? Fresh meat for the grinder!!!

Seriously, @TheSleeplessDM has a long history of bringing new players into the fold. Matt taught me how to game online, and if he can get a hick like me up and running, I think you’ll have zero problems.

I can’t speak for whether there is room left in the game or not, though. That’s ultimately up to him, as I think Matt was waiting on an answer from Wunderlich. But if you’re serious about joining, and there’s not enough room, you are welcome to my spot. It’s important to me to get new players into our games.

So… @JDStirling @Alex @Shadymutha @drverwirrung and possibly @TheWunderLich …that’s capacity. @drverwirrung please roll me a d4.

And @Alex I’d rather not do this at all than lose you as a player. You’re a seminal influence on my hobby bag, just like ole @Runehammer I’ll always make room for you guys

If @drverwirrung is a confirmed yes they can take my spot. I am still trying to get a straight answer about this chaperone thing and I don’t wanna leave you guys hanging too long

Just let me know by Friday. It’s no big deal

Awesome, I will let you know asap! Thanks!

Looks like a 3 for me. Thanks so much for everyone making room!

@drverwirrung awesome! Similar to @Alex, roll up a Power Character. This might be a rare Fragment who has managed to hold on to both power and sanity in this wasteland, a Mechanic who has managed to cobble together combat drones, a cyborg who has been “upgraded” after wasteland mishaps, or perhaps you were simply lucky enough to scavenge a working and reliable energy weapon.

@TheSleeplessDM Cool deal. Just so we are on the same page, are you good with 8 point builds and an extra milestone?

I need parameters in my life. Lol.

Yes, other than the theme of my character I’d could use a bit more guidance as to how many points etc.

Okay. Parameters.

Lets just do 10pt builds. Lets keep it simple. 10pt builds, and everyone come up with a character tag that bestows a unique characteristic. DIY that shit.

A character tag beyond a starter reward?

Yup. Errbody gets a tag.

@TheSleeplessDM I loved Sea of Rust. Too bad Jason won’t be in the game. That means no recording most likely. :frowning_face:

I mean. He’s not the only one who can record stuff. I’ve got OBS, Alex has OBS. I guess we could record maybe. I’m not sure about that. Maybe.

Happy Anniversary! :smiley:

Sea of Rust will always be a sea of love :heart: no need to have it recorded. We know it will be epic as fuck

i got the answer from my work today. they have enough coverage for chaperones at the dance, so i am free to join in the fun with the other lumpy heads in the Sea of Rust!

rolled%20a%202
I rolled a 2 on the d4 :slight_smile: