Roll20 Macros

macro
roll20

OSU!!

Share you best macros!

I’m playing around with monster macros tied to tokens. Not a PRO Roll20 user!
Just make a Character in the Journal for the monster. There is no need to fill stats just add macros in the Abilities column in Attributes & Abilities.

With the following Macro you can select the token you have assigned to your monster-character (remember to fill the “Show as Token Action” in the doc) and select the Action at the top left and select the target Token (Askeld in this case) and BOOM!

&{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} attacks @{target|token_name} with its darkstar-infused claws}} {{ATTEMPT [[1d20 + 2]]}} {{DAMAGE [[1d8 + 2]]}}
And you can just change up the discription and add a column space with discriptive text.

&{template:default} {{name=@{selected|token_name} screams with supersonic rage}} {{Everybody make a CON Save or suffer internal damage}} {{DAMAGE [[1d6 + 3]]}}

Any chance of a little video tutorial old chap?

@Dave_Thaumavore made a good couple Macro videos, I don’t think he covered token macros yet though. Check them out when you have the time. :blush::+1:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIl96w4kNeK_5HZrQWS9oA

Yeah I saw that one! Making good use of them when I GM also on the vid when I play with Adam Boyes!
Exploding Basic Effort oh yeah! :heart:

Heeey I might just do that!

I have a few, everything from token abilities to auto-attempt/effort “bags.” I’ll throw together a post and/or video when I have the time

Yeah man do it! That would be great!

Hey, Grizzly - now that we’re dealing with the STFH, can you share this link or post where you have your macros?