Random Table System with Google Sheets

Ok so, I have been working on this little thing for a little while now. I don’t think it’s done yet, but I figured it’s a good time to share it.

So this spreadsheet is set up to allow you to, in theory, add any number of random tables to, and then easily roll on them. I have the permissions set up so that you should be able to view everything, and roll on the placeholder tables I have in there (the only actual random table in there is mine from my Garden of the Temple zine, feel free to use it!) If you want to add to it, or change something, you would have to make a copy of it.

I can only do so much with a spreadsheet, but I’m hoping it’s user friendly. Is there anything I can improve? Is this something anyone besides me would actually use?

Bookmarked.

Someday, I’m planning to create a website a-la donjon.sh and similar where I will put such random tables and stuff.

Someday…

Yeah, if I where a programmer I would try to make an app or something. I like spreadsheets, and this allows me to add tons of different tables all in one place.

A good approach for a non-programmer. :+1:t3: