PLEASE READ: ICRPG Facebook Group

At some point during Runehammer’s rise to success, one of the players created an ICRPG fan page on Facebook. That’s all well and good, and honestly, I’m happy for that page to exist, except that, the Admin on that site recently took it upon himself to ban any links to our official forum here. I’m not sure what set him off or what his motivations are, but suffice it to say, I cannot support a group that will not direct members to the official Runehammer forum. For those reasons, Hank has given permission for the creation of an Official ICRPG Facebook Group. If you are not posting on here, or if you want to also post on Facebook, please consider using the official ICRPG Facebook group site for all Facebook posts (though, I’d rather folks just post here). I’m not inclined to force close that group, but the owner is not affiliated with Runehammer Games, LLC, and it appears he does not have the best interests of ICRPG or Runehammer at heart. For those reasons, I am respectfully asking any Facebook posts to be made on the official site, or that folks just post here instead. This forum is the place to discuss all things Runehammer and ICRPG.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2240493332873827?tsid=0.7742340810938242&source=result

Shitty stuff. Thanks for the heads up! (Not that I’ll ever touch anything related to Facebook ever again.)

Just left the other group. Thanks for the heads up. :sunglasses:

so this link is the good one or the bad one?

The above link is the official link. The official site will say “official.”

Thanks for this valuable piece of intel. Left “fan” group and joined “official” group on Facebook.

You’re welcome. I’m glad you are here.