Open Table - Blood and Gold 2e

homebrew
inspiration

Yo! I have Blood and Gold 2e at a great place and I want to get the text/rules into the hands of the masses, and get some playtesting going!

Here is the link for the live g-doc. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Hm9wJN2X-QfwtGgND0fbNVHIKWQRM2TI?usp=drive_link

Please enjoy these rules, and if you read/play them, please provide any/all feedback!

Now, for the other reason for this post… I want to start an open table using these rules. I have my own Discord server, and I am inviting any/all of you to join if you’re interested in playing an open table style game.

For those that are curious, the basics are that I will be available to run 1-2 days a week using Blood and Gold 2e in a Sandbox setting. I will either propose a session, or players can propose a session. Once a session is proposed, and anyone that is going to be involved is set, we set a session time. Sessions start and end in town no matter what, and real time mostly mirrors the game time. I’ll have a separate doc for those interested on some of the procedures that are not just Blood and Gold procedures in relation to this open table game.

Skal!

I should also note that Blood and Gold 2e is a mashup of ICRPG, ShadowDark, Deathbringer, Knave, and OSE concepts. Four main classes with 12 Talents(feats or abilities) to use to customize your character. Alongside there are 50 backgrounds to choose from, extensive gear lists, easy monster conversion, and a spell system that is unique. Give it a read!