One Sunday at Slaughter Swamp

one-shot

Shout out to @Wildstar for a great one-shot (or maybe not so one-shot?) tonight. An unlikely trio of Batman, Solomon Grundy and Erica (Starbucks-infused geek teenager with powers such as #Like and Share and #Heart emoji) traverse the dangers of Slaughter Swamp. They face Clowns, Chemicals, a mutant Crab and a mutant Crocodile as well as the likes of the Joker and the Swamp Thing in their quest to solve the mystery of the swamp. Batman brought the pain, Erica brought the shock and Grundy brought… pants. MVP for the session - a can of Spam (which apparently had better Charisma than Batman and Grundy combined). Looks like we’ll be doing this again soon so get with Wildstar for more details.

Thanks @Sweenie_McGuffin !

The experience, even on a first attempt, really exceeded my expectations! I think we’ve found a smooth way to game online with people who know ICRPG!

I’ll be scheduling another one shot soon. If anyone else is interested hit me up here and I’ll invite you to the Slack channel. You can check it out anytime. If you’re a GM I think one play through will show you how easy it is to set up your own games which I hope people will do!