New character creation system + Classes

Just made a new character creation system for Warp Shell and Ghost Mountain, complete with a host of new classes. I had a lot of fun with this post, and added some fun things of my own, like Neon Knights, Runeseekers, and Occult Magic. I’d love to hear what you think about this system! Thanks for reading. https://sunderedshillings.blogspot.com/2020/10/cartilage-character-creation-for-icrpg.html

Some really fun stuff and as I just started a ghost mountain campaign this will come in handy. I think I will have my players use the book and use these for cool npcs to give them a different feel (plus they may drop or sell their special loot). Great stuff, thank you!

I hope you get good use of it! I’d love a campaign report or session blow-by-blow, Ghost Mountain is one I’ve wanted to run for a while, and I’d love to hear how it goes for you group!

Sure thing, I’ll try to keep you posted. We are supposed to play every other Tuesday. We started out with a classic train heist as our heroes try to get to the back of the train before the storage cars are uncoupled (they were) and they lose their guns and equipment (they did) so now they have to make a plan on how to get their stuff before the bandits make off with it. Also one of the characters found a mysterious glowing golden coin in the chair where his mother passed and is on the hunt for answers ( I didn’t tell them anything about SOULS or the devil, that will all unravel itself as the story goes…hopefully before he spends his own mother’s soul for a pint at the local saloon!)