My Custom Made Character Sheet

craft
inspiration

Can download the pdf version HERE

Feel free to cut/copy/Frankenstein any piece of it for your own custom sheets.

My 2 year long ICRPG campaign has come to an end so now I’m rolling up a new one. I decided to make my own custom character sheet that I think will help the 2 new players that were added to my group get a better holding on the system.

First thing you might notice is the equipped loot section is rather small for a loot based system. This is because I intend to put INDEX CARD into INDEX CARD RPG by having all loot be written up on index cards for players to hold. I have cloth pouches they can store CARRIED items in (index cards) and kinda like the idea of oh whats in my backpack when in trouble.

This will let the players be able to look through their hand of cards at all the available actions/tools/weapons they have and hopefully get that imagination working.

For equipped loot that provide a static buff like armor, helmets, shields, etc. They can simply write those down on the character sheet and not have to hold a card in their hands if they do not wish.

Was fun making the character sheets using images from some google searches and hope someone in the community can also make use of it or at least be inspired to make their own.

As a lover of character sheets, this is cool man! Whatever works for you and your group is great. I like the layout and cleanliness of this one.

I dig the colors. Makes it very easy to find the info.

It has a fascinating Seventies vibe to it.

Looks great! I appreciate your efforts and thanks for sharing

this is awesome. Quick question. I am new to this and I am attempting to play with my 6 year old son. What base + loot refer too in the abilities and the weapon/magic/basic ? Kevin

Hey Kevin, my name is Kevin too!.. If I understand your question, the “base+loot” refers to the bonuses as you build a character. So for example, you have +0 STR, but you put 2 of your starting stat points in STR so your base = +2. Then you choose a Ring of Might as starting equipment which adds 2 more STR so then your base + loot STR becomes +4.
Base = starting attribute points
Loot = anything equipped that adds bonuses

Most people like to record the base and loot separately since your loot comes and goes a lot in ICRPG.
And same with the efforts since you can put starting attribute points there as well.

Ahhh ok I get it. So I was deciding my 6 points, so playing a Blade class I would put +2 in the strength and if anything boosts my strength it goes in the loot and the two are added together during a STR check?

Correct! So STR check would be 1D20 + (base+loot), you got it!

I should also mention in case it comes up. The ARMOR starts at 10 by default and then you add your Base + Loot with a maximum of 20 total.

I am starting to get the hang of it…thank you for adding that. I find this so much easier for my son and myself to imagine and play. Thank you very much. kevin

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. Glad people like it.

@kzeng98 glad your getting your 6 year old into the hobby. I think the color scheme will help. Nice to know someone is using the character sheet.

@Kindred Thanks for helping Kzeng out.

@bleaquehaus Groovy man

Omg. So cool, I have started drawing up loot cards myself so this is perfect timing. Great job.

Awesome, my 10 year old is hooked. Even my 3 year old asks 'daddy, we play the dice man game with the monsters? ’ as I’ve played with him to. Just need to get my wife rolling now

Extra thumb up, for the skull sign next to stress limit! Very nice one!

Excellent work mate, Will be using this as my default from now on I think.

What’s the stress limit?

Its something I’m trying in my next campaign since the theme is gothic horror. Character’s have a stress limit = to their max hearts and at certain times (Monster reveal, disturbing events, taking a critical hit, etc.) they must make WIS or CHR saves or take 1d4 stress.

once they hit their limit they roll on a madness table and get a negative tag that lasts until they stress goes back down. They also gain a permanent phobia related to whatever pushed them over their limit. (werewolves, darkness, old people, heights, etc.)

Inspired by darkest dungeon’s stress.

Awesome! It’s like sanity check. Clever.

Do you have a editable version?