My character sheet version 1.8

inspiration

By suggestion of @Alex I have deeply simplified my little custom character sheet. It has lost most of its “tutorial” elements and just expects the user to know the rules of ICRPG for the most part. I kept the dice prompts because I like their look.
There is a second page to this character sheet that I’m not posting, since it contains experimental mechanics that may not make it into the next iteration of the game. Furthermore, the second page is designed to be completely optional. Any experimental mechanics can be handled on this one page (blank boxes and tons of blank lines). Let me know your thoughts!

Nice one! Has more of an old school vibe rather than ICRPG.

I love it! But then again, you know my philosophy on character sheets. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your guidance and strong opinions are ever valued and treasured, my friend.

I love it but is it fillable? And how did you make this? What program did you use?

What’s your philosophy on character sheets?

Everything has to fit on one page. Brevity. Simple is better.

Photoshop. Not fillable. I guess I could make it fillable, but I’ve never been asked that before.

Better yet: the whole system has to fit on one page, for me! XD

I love how streamline it looks! You rolled a “Nat 20” on this one!

Can never have to many sheets, thanks!

Form fillable version of Dave’s sheet: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AhnCcaqbtH-ssAgsi2I63E9UjwQE?e=a7V4iC

@Dave_Thaumavore I hope I didn’t step on your toes.

This is awesome. Thanks!

Playing using Roll20 or systems like that Fillable makes it handing to show off your PC sheet to other players or GM.

My fonts are showing up as dots when I try typing in this form. Any suggestions?

Do you have Calibri font installed on your system?

It does appear to be installed.

Which program do you use for reading pdfs?
Download Foxit Reader from https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-reader/ and try with that. It should work.

KHAAAAAN! That worked, thanks!

Love how KHAN just swoops in and makes it fillable :slight_smile: