Look to Your Left Minizine

zine

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1trXLnzT64V36T5bghrsefx2CV8COW5SA?usp=sharing
(Included are a standard PDF and Booklet PDF)

Hey, just wanted to share my finished project/mini zine that was inspired by a comment from skippy. It’s a little 12 page booklet with a mini trial, a small interview from skippy and a custom ratmen crew from JDHull. I’m very happy with how it turned out :smiley: Thanks to the shieldwall for the constant flow of inspiration and support! :shield:

Great work, worth 3 hero coins :slight_smile:

Amazing work and awesome content. Love the BIG THINK this zine encourages :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the work put in by everyone!

Awesomest! :vulcan_salute:t2:

Bravo! Great work @KaneDriscol!

look forward to the next one!

This is so good! Thank you for putting in the time to make this!

Agreed. :herocoin:

And in a publication with so many highlights, I thought the interview with @skippy was the best part. He’s very erudite.

:+1:

Great work, I love the pirate crew! I think that trial would be a great way to drop people into game. Once you’re underground anything can happen.

Great work again. Thanks

Printed, stapled, folded and cut, @KaneDriscol have a :herocoin: dude.

Oooooh how fun! :smiley:

Also, got to appreciate a nice rotary blade haha. I’m partial to a slide cutter myself.

Great job on this. Very impressed.
As for the ODD vs EVEN = Yes or No debate, like you I kept it simple but I think I read somewhere (it couldn’t possibly have been my own idea. lol) that a great way is using the d6 to help you in telling the story WHILE deciding if it’s a yes or no. A 6 would be a Hell yes and then some, 5 is a yes and some, 4 is yes, 3 is no, 2 is no but, and 1 is hell no and then some. You get it I hope. From extreme to extreme with layers of gray in-between.

Great work! I am printing a bunch of D&D stuff. Do you have instructions for printing the booklet file for these zines?

Sure. Inside the main cover are printing instructions, plus the Google Drive link opens a folder that includes the Booklet version.

If you have other questions on just booklet printing in general, feel free to message me and we can chat :smiley:

Didn’t even notice the printing instructions haha. Thanks!