Lies of P Homebrew Conversion

homebrew
conversion

First time poster to a Forum (EVER) so sorry about bad formatting!

I am working on a Lies of P ICRPG conversion. Just started it today, but I would like feedback and advice from those who also really enjoyed the game. I have a google doc link, but I am not sure of the rules as it has some things taken straight out of ICRPG Master Edition (This is a working copy currently). However if people are interested I would like to get other eyes on it. This isn’t my first full conversion (my largest done is a Grim Hallow conversion) but my first using a non-dnd material.

Here is what I have completed so far:
A starter look at the mechanics from Lies of P, and how complex they would be to bring into ICRPG, and how worth it that would be in terms of player complexity.
A list of New Mechanics or changes to existing ICRPG Mechanics.
A list of Lies of P Status Effects and how they would translate to ICRPG.
Life forms and Types
All Lies of P non-boss weapons.

Congrats on the first post. Welcome!

Regrettably, I’m not familiar with the game and so I’m not much help. Sorry about that.

I would love to read thru what you have done so far! … Game On!

~Ezzer

Thanks! If your still interested just to see how how potentially broken my mechanics are feel free to let me know! (Also the game is awesome if your interested in it!)

Feedback would be great! Working on the defense items today! What is the best way to get it available to you for your viewing?

depends on how you are writing it… a pdf is nice but i can get to any shared document… you can send me a DM here with a link if you dont want to post it pu.blicly

Right now I am using an excel document on my google drive as my working document. Will put everything into a PDF nicely once its all done. With that being said, it may be because my account is new but I can’t send any links here or via DM.

I sent you a DM… with my google email … share the link and i will take a look at it

Alright! Coming your way in a minute, finishing the last few defense items real quick.

Any update? You xan reach me at victordiazemail at gmail…

Sent you an email, let me know if you get it!