Kid-Friendly Character Sheets

inspiration
character-sheet

Just a quick demo of what I was thinking about. One Character Sheet split into 6 MTG sized cards.

Those are cool. I may try something like that eventually. I have a couple of projects Iā€™m trying to rush out right now. :wink:

i love this!! Great job this really helps to make an easier educational loop hole as i like to call it for my family. I have found how to combine story plots (essays and grammar) for game night and add history and business ethics and math to give added bonuses and hit hit points on attacks and all kinds of things. the best tool my daughter likes is the multiples and division speed drills for extra any things lol thanks keep up the good work

Any chance of these sheets being available as PDFs?

If I find a good place to upload them and then share a link, Iā€™d love to. There isnā€™t a way to upload PDFs to this forum, correct? Any advice on best way to do so, fellow computer users? Like can I use something like One Drive to upload them and then create a link to share here?

Maybe not ideal, but thereā€™s always here:

https://rpggeek.com/rpg/42059/index-card-rpg

Or, just throw it in Google Drive and share a public link.

Alright, Iā€™ve been working on getting a lot of my work into PDFā€™s or just refining it to meet guidelines. As soon as itā€™s all uploaded to OneDrive, Iā€™ll just make a new post on the forum with the link and itā€™ll contain all of my work including character sheets, so just be watching for that. Thanks!

This is exactly what Iā€™m working on! I want a deck I can carry around with some prefab stat spreads (using a paperclip along a row of 10 hearts and a skull to track healthā€“thanks Ironsworn for the idea!) and be able to just jump into a loot run (or whatever) and burn an hour or two while waiting somewhere.

Iā€™ve included a ā€œTraitā€ type of card which will include quirks (ā€œOCD cleanerā€), vices (ā€œalkie fresh off a weekend benderā€), roles (ā€œgnarled hermitā€), etc., with three related tags. They are a ā€œtake it or leave itā€ proposition, meaning that thereā€™s incentive (hero coin) for using them to cause trouble for the group, but thereā€™s no downside to not including them; those traits can affect the character as much (or as little) as desired by the player.

I really like your ā€œHero Coin as cardā€ idea! One of those ā€œWhy didnā€™t I think of that?ā€-type things.

Really coolā€¦ from what i see it should help young players definitely with the iconsā€¦ nice touchā€¦ depending on the age i might go with ā€œpassing outā€ instead of dying but not to take away anything from the awesome layoutā€¦ nice work

Inspired by the great sheets posted here, Iā€™ve crafted a ā€œdwarfishā€ variation, tweaking some of the sheet to adjust the sheet to my group. Iā€™ve removed some stuff but of course you can add it if you want.

Added an english version and a portuguese version.