Junk'd hacks

I was wondering has anyone has done a full lap version of junk’d with corners etc or is that getting a bit too Gaslands? I have got a few ideas this could get bigger soon. Just in case someone has had the same thoughts…

well. I would ask why… JUNKD purposefully avoids simulation… adding to it clogs up the works designed specifically not to get clogged up…whats your mod?

I had an idea how calamitous it would be with two straights and corners. The cars all moving to inside lanes with a engine bonus of one d6 for the inside lane. I would keep exactly the same controls but use a d4 zones around the corner 1, 2 for inside lane 3 is outer zone and 4 hits the outer barrier and junk’d. You didnt make the corner. I think that would be absolute mayhem. Lovely. Roll a tyres d6 coming out of corner to see which lane you get for the straight. Just a idea but I like it…add in a few guns, rams and we have a wonderful carnage…ah

I have added turns and corners into my games. If you want to stay on the paved road you need to make a tires roll to stay in your lane or you can roll engine and drive straight but will end up off road. Any off road lanes stay the same and you just follow the lane as it bends with an engine roll. So putting a jersey barrier or a junk’d wreck in the corners or bends will add some chaos if they are forced to drive straight into them if they fail their tires roll.