Judge Dredd

As a huge Judge Dredd fan I’ve been working on a ICRPG version of the Judges for a game I would love to run in the near future. I haven’t play-tested it yet but I’m proud to share what I have done so far. Anything that jumps out that wont work? I added a few traits just to give the Judges some variation. The right side of the sheet has some extra info on the equipment and bike as well for easy reference.

When I’m ready I will definitely ask here and on Discord for interested players. :slight_smile:
I live in South Africa, so the time zones might be a bit of a pain, but it would be awesome to find some players.

That looks pretty rad. Definitely interested in giving it a go.

Super nice sheet! Very clean.

Agreed, very clean sheet. Nice job :+1:

From initial glance, I am having trouble recognizing the ultimate as a d12…but its prolly just me.

Thanks guys.
It was suggested on FB I up the traits a bit more. What do you think?

Drokk it! This work is mega-awesome! Nice and clean. I like having useful information on the right side and accessible on the character sheet. Well done citizen.

Looks Great! I loved to play this!

This is awesome. Did you ever manage to get this to the table?

I’m currently using Savage Dredd to run my Dredd games and thought ICRPG would be a good fit for me.

Hi!
I managed to run one game and it went pretty great. I might have to update some of the things based on newer books, but we had fun.
Maybe a test game should be cool. :slight_smile:

Great to hear that you had a fun time. I might have to create some stat blocks for perps and see how my judges handle ICRPG.

Great work! I’ve played original Games Workshop Judge Dredd and a Savage Worlds version, and they do the job, but I think this could really work.

Do you have specs for perps and muties?

Thanks for the kind words! :slight_smile:
Unfortunately not. Our game used some small robots but it was a very short adventure.