Jewel of the Monkey God One-Shot

one-shot-adventure

Deep in the mountainous jungle temple, there is a fabled sapphire said to be larger than a man’s head and worth a King’s ransom in gold. Locals warn that those who enter the Temple ruins must face the Monkey God, an evil entity that resides in the very Jewel itself. Legends say that this Jewel uses its foul influence to bind servants to its will and consume their souls. Destroying it may be the only way to survive…

Hey Shieldwall! I’m looking to run a few players through the wonderfully exciting adventure designed by @JDStirling, using ICRPG QS2e for all rules and character creation (if the players desire for a little more pulpy style game we may even opt for the characters and rules from BENEATH THE DOOR in CORE).

We’ll aim to use the RHVTT and Discord to play. Let me know if you’re interested and like to claim a seat or if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Bummed my schedule is busy and I can’t play, but thankful you noted this adventure. I must have missed it when it came out on DriveThruRPG, but going to totally check it out now - looks amazing!

Count me in KD! I’ve been wanting to play this one.

Oooo, this sounds like fun! Still have room at the digital table?

Most definitely! That’s going to bring us up to three players so far. Woot!

Heck yes, I’m putting it on the calendar. I’m excited!

Hey Kane… room for one more?

I’m overjoyed and excited to see this out in the wild. You got me all fuzzy feeling, Kane. :slight_smile::raised_hands:

I just downloaded this today (congrats on reaching lvl 43… achievment unlocked!) and wanted to play in it before running it for my players… looks like a tonne of fun!

Most certainly! Grab a seat and mark yourself going in the main post. I’m going to be putting together a group chat this week to work out all the details with everyone.

Fantastic… done! Thanks for running this, looking forward to it!

Be sure to also grab Whispers in the Well too before the gift copies are all gone. Enjoy, my friend, and thank you!

Ooooh, I have been looking for a game to learn the system so I can run for my Nephew and his friends and his birthday party. May I get in on this please?

Sure thing! I had one last chair and it’s yours if you’d like. Just mark yourself as going in the main thread and then I’ll message you the details of how I’m having the players build characters.

Done. Last seat claimed.
Awesome! Thx.

I will be there with bells and whistles.

I am a patron, do I need to get familiar with RHVTT?