Interior Walls: play space creator!

art

Hey there Shield Wall!
I made a modular map pack that facilitates the creation of lo-fi modern spaces. If you want to create some modern interior spaces for your game, check this out! It’s free, and there will be free add-ons to help you define your play space in a lo-fi way in the future. Grab it at Patreon.com/daydreamsandtinkering or daydreamsandtinkering.com. Dig some demos:

Interior%20Walls%201%20Test%20Space%20Demo

Game hard! :smiley:

Very slick, what you did there!!!

Thanks a bunch! It looks pretty cool, but when you pop it open it’s just a few blocks. :smiley:

Very cool idea, thanks for sharing this. I can see how this map builder could be really useful for setting up VTT games.

I find I never use other people’s maps because they’re not what I need. My whole design ethos is to give people what they need to make their own assets for their games. I can’t wait to get more pieces together for this.

What is cool here is that you could use this for different genres, just plug a mix of different assets into it.

Exactly! I try to draw all my stuff on the same scale and resolution to make it compatible with my own stuff, but it’s basically a blank slate to hack up. :slight_smile: