Index for ICRPG?

Ok, my search fu kind of failed me. Has anyone made an index for index card rpg?

I know it’s very well designed, but I’m kind thinking about it and don’t want to break out the laptop to search rules while I have a printed copy.

And as index is in the name, searching for it escapes me at the moment.

I have never needed one for ICRPG. The Table of Contents, plus the fact that about half of the writing is in Bullet points makes it very easy for me to skim to sections and find what I am looking for. One of the other amazing things about the book.

Thanks for the reply, except that the alternative/augmented rules are spread out, placed into adventures. Chunk rules come to mind off the top.

It’s not a need, but would be useful. Each timer would be interesting to jump to. As a primary reference book/books. Index serves a function.

The book design is genius, but every choice has drawbacks. Not saying I want an index in the book, but if anyone made one.

I’ll look into it this weekend if no one has done so.

As a relative newcomer to ICRPG I thought about proposing a community created index for several weeks now. There is a lot of great ideas and concepts stuffed into the books and a newcomer I have felt overwhelmed by the awesomeness.

I saw it as there where questions about vehicle rules, and fear mechanics.

There are examples in the book, but they are also meant to be examples.

Like I said, I’ll see what I come up with this weekend. It might just be a list of what rule concepts are mentioned in each adventure. And where to find them.

Right now I’m only focused on Core, we’ll see where it goes. Also as others post interesting rules adjustments in other publications, it might be worth mentioning them in a master list. But not my goal at the moment.

Not sure if this is worth it to anyone, but the Page numbers for the Print and PDF version was different, and there was not too much needed. Just a couple of bits.