ICRPG One Shot

playthrough
roll-for-effort

Last night’s game was pretty dope, featuring two great members of the community, @Lakins and @Spizzzle, who wanted to play in a simple game to learn the basics. Joined by the awesome @Dave_Thaumavore and @Jason_Scranton, it was a great session. Here are a few screenshots of the awesomeness that unfolded in The Icy Tomb. And, in case you ever wanted to see a shrinkray in action, this game delivered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c69OuBBhHE

I’m about to finish the first vid. :wink:

it was an awesome introduction to the online style. great group of guys that played very well together. i am looking forward to many more adventures with this community and with Skoun… lol

i would love to make Skoun a returning Hero

Dude I remember this game! You need to publish it. It’s a fantastic adventure! Loved it.

Re-written for this session @GmGrizzly. Sort of a different take on it.

Yep, similar but different. :+1:

boy howdy did that shrink-ray come in handy. lol

wish we had gotten to use the gravity reverse rune… that might have been a good way to get Grim out of the hole. lol

Didn’t even think of that - lol - what a great use for the gravity rune! I bestow upon you @Lakins my Boon of the Gods loot… please grab yourself a milestone reward for Skoun :wink:

wow @Spizzzle !!! what an honor.

so i toke for my milestone at the end of the adventure for Skoun.

1. Khettish Chains: ( on a Weapon attempt of 15 or better, Attack Again)

now gaining your boon of the gods… thank you for that.:herocoin:… ill pick…

1. Blade Gauntlets: ( On a move turn, Arrive and do 1d4 weapon Effort) free dmg.

now i really want to keep playing Skoun… someone make this real… lol

@Alex please…

Epic choices my friend… adventure on Skoun!

For the shield wall !!!

Well, it was a one-shot. Lol.

Maybe one day.

lol. thanks for the maybe. ill take it. :herocoin::smile:

@Lakins with the Roll for Effort crew?! I can’t wait to watch this. Looks awesome! :sunglasses::grin::blush: