How to get Iron Heart Deck 1 as Cards

I’ve been looking at getting the Iron Heart deck 1 but it’s only available as a PDF on DTRPG. Is there a different site where people are buying it as a deck of cards, or can I only get it as a PDF and not a deck of cards like the two expansions?

That’s strange. It isn’t a PDF. I bought it off DriveThruRPG in the 3 pack bundle when it first came out so I never noticed that it showed as a downloadable PDF. It shows I purchased it but it for sure is not in my library indicating it is a physical deck. If you want to make sure, you can add it plus a free PDF to your cart. DriveThru requires print items to be purchased separate from PDFs and your ‘checkout’ button will show as grayed out with a warning at the top of your cart. Or at least that is what it did to me recently when I tried to mix a print order with a PDF order.

Yeah, it’s very strange. I ordered it anyway with the think deck, and it let me order both at the same time so hopefully that means they’re both print items. If not I guess I can email DTRPG and ask them what’s up.

repaired!