Happy Yule Season, Everyone!

Hail, shield wallers, Runehammerians, lumpy heads and three-thumbers! Just a quick note to say happy season to everyone, all over the world, and THANK YOU for your ongoing enthusiasm for the Runehammer DIY mindset here on the forums, Discord, Patreon, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and most of all AT YOUR TABLES!

Every damn week I am amazed at the energy and upbeat tone of this community. Make no mistake, not all communities are created equal as far as manners. I truly appreciate all the good feels here, friendly vibes, kind words and innovative ideas.

The Runehammer community has literally saved my little family as we face 2020 challenges like everyone else, being forced to move, losing jobs, and facing ever-shrinking income.

2020 has been a real bugger, but the positivity here, and in our ongoing hobby life, has been a warm fire in a long night.

May all you and yours find a ray of happiness this season, reflect on the worst year ever, and join us with hopeful, big hearts to make 2021 the ultimate comeback.

-HF

Godspeed, man!
Also, why did you call it Yule season? :open_mouth:

@BlazingPolyhedron

Yule or Yule Season

Thank you Hank And thank you shield wall for keeping my mind occupied through 2020, hopefully our dice roll better for 2021
Happy Yuletide to all…

STR + HON + BEER :beers:

God Jul ! or Happy Yule !

Happy Yule everyone! Drink a good drink. Bake something delicious, and share it with friends and family if its safe.

Can’t wait to see what comes out of this community in 2021 and I look forward to running more Altered State with my friends, and maybe joining some fine folks here in an online game.

Many good returns! I hope everyone has a safe season and makes the best of it! Crack open some old ghost stories and warm up the glogg! Thank you all for being a kind and welcoming community to come back to any time of the year.