Hand-Drawn Crown & Skull Character Sheet

character-sheet

Made a handdrawn character sheet for C&S, inspired by the One Ring char sheet and a desire to have more room to write down all the details about my equipment hehe.

Full-res PDF Links:
Black and White
Color

Now I need the shield wall’s help. I’d love to have these sheets be form fillable, but don’t know how to do that. 3 Hero Points to anyone who can digitize these for me!

Wow these look great! Killer work

These are great! Downloaded.

I have the tools to make a fillable PDF at work. If I get time, I will see what I can do and link them here.

Ok so I have an editable pdf created but it looks like the system doesn’t allow me to attach it here (jpeg/png etc are the only allowed formats). Is there a way to get approval to upload the pdf?

I’m not sure whether the forum is set up to allow pdf attachments. A workaround is to put it up on Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link.

I tried posting the link here as well as sending you a PM with the link. No luck. It’s saying I cant post links. I assume that’s because this is a new account?

Is there someone I could message to get approval?

Paging @Alex, maybe he could sort out your permissions?

Thanks for the ping, @Kingroy23.

Hey @Androsynth, yes, new accounts do not get to post links, initially. That’s because we had a huge spam problem back in the day with all kinds of malicious links going up. It’s a bit of a balancing act in terms of keeping everyone safe while also not discouraging new folks. That being said, I am always here checking!

One day old is super brand new!!! Hehehehe. Welcome! But. Because editable sheets are so cool, I have updated your account permissions. Hit me up if you have any other issues.

Fifty points to Gryffindor!!!

Thanks! Much appreciated. The form is on my work pc so I’ll get it uploaded on Monday.

Alrighty, here’s the PDF files with the fillable fields. A couple of things to note:

1. You have to download the file first to get the fields to appear
  2. If you want the custom font I set you’ll need to use Acrobat Reader (free). If you open it in a web browser tab it’ll just be a default font.
  3. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J-XwWdxc0cz0tgkIoSb25Zr4xjvIrxpV/view?usp=sharing