Ghost Mountain Type: the Doc

ghost-mountain

The Doc

• surgeon: use 1 supply, and roll INT to restore TOOL HP to a CLOSE ally.

• snake oiler: use 1 supply, and roll CHA to make a potion that grants MAGIC HP for TIMER rounds.

• medicine woman: roll WIS to remove a condition and restore BASIC HP to a CLOSE ally.

Starting Loot

• ether bottle: makes healing checks EASY; grapple foe to knock out for TIMER.

• smelling salts: ‘don’t die on me’ rolls CRIT on 17-20.

• itching powder: force CON check vs spending next turn scratching, and all checks HARD for TIMER

I Need Your Help! What is your favorite ICRPG Community Content?

Wow, I love the idea of “use a supply” for the doc’s abilities! Very thematic and it also makes supplies mean something more than they typically do in ICRPG. (I for one love making supplies matter.)

If I may offer some unsolicited feedback (because I really like this concept), for smelling salts I’d rather drop the EASY rolls for Don’t Die On Me (because I rarely see it not succeed as is), and maybe instead plus up the crit from 19-20 to 18 or even 17-20. Because crits on DDOM rolls are rare so the doc could still be exciting to play even if they don’t get EASY rolls.

Cool idea; like if it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work, but it has a higher chance of working REALLY well and getting folks back on they’re feet. Thanks!

i miss Ghost Mt.

Nice character sheet. No one to play with (li’l secret: I haven’t played Ghost Mountain yet)?

here is a blank copy, enjoy :grin: