First Premade character! (Star Wars)

inspiration
character-creation

Here’s my very first attempt at building a character for ICRPG. In this case, it’s a premade character I built for a Star Wars campaign I wrote for a different system. I believe I built the character correctly, but was wondering if I’m missing something, or if you have any opinions on it. Here is Alora Zhan:

Story

Alora is the daughter of a Corellian Admiral who “borrowed” a military transport from the Corellian Defense Force and left the planet to make a new life for herself. Her intense desire to explore the stars naturally led to trying her hand at the emerging business of hyperspace cartography. An expert slicer, Alora can glide across computer networks, both open and secure, but preferably secure.

Stats, Armor, Effort

Str: 0
Dex: 1 (+1 Bioform)
Con: 0
Int: 2 (+1 Bioform)
Wis: 1
Cha: 2 (+1 Starter Loot)

Armor: 10

Basic: 0
Weapons: 0
Magic: 0
Ultimate: 0

Gear

Starter Loot (1)

• Corellian Military Lapel Pin: +1 Cha

Starter Reward

• Slicer’s Touch: All Slicing Attempts are EASY and use Weapon Effort when using a Slicer’s Datapad.

Starting Equipment

• Slicer’s Datapad
  • Stash of Credits (50 Credits)
  • Omni-Tool

Starting Weapon(s)

• Blaster Pistol: Durable, Concealed, Fast

Hearts

• 1 Heart

Class

• Slicer

Bio-Form

• Humanoid

A Star Wars ICRPG game quite be a blast. Looks good!

This one is set 5000 years before the events of the films!

totally nit picking cause it looks great.

When noting on a character sheet…I recommend Khan’s here
You place the total mod as equipped as the big box and the way you got there in the little boxes.

Armor I would note as +0…but in reality 10 makes more sense and I might start doing that.

So I would have noted it this way…totally up to you, and I am liking true number armor the more I see it so don’t change on account of my corrections, I’m probably wrong anyway.
Str: 0
Dex: 2 (+1 Bioform)
Con: 0
Int: 3 (+1 Bioform)
Wis: 1
Cha: 3 (+1 Starter Loot)

Armor: +0
Effort +0

Basic: +0
Weapons: +0
Magic: +0
Ultimate: +0

Thanks for the feedback, @Paxx ! @Khan 's is a wonderful character sheet (I didn’t know PDFs could calculate fields and stuff, ain’t that something!). I’ve actually transferred the character over to it and it looks great. :+1:

I love this build. It’s really great, and you’ve also picked up on something super important: how easy it is to run any setting you want using ICRPG under the hood. I am really glad you found the game and are part of the community.

Under normal circumstances a character cannot have less than 10 ARMOR, that’s why I put 10 on my form fillable character sheet by default. You can write armor bonus itself too but who wants to add +10 to it every time? :smile:

@Axiomaric Actually PDFs can do all sorts of calculations but in our case simple additions are sufficient. Glad you like the sheet!