Final Fantasy: ICRPG

homebrew

Hey there! although I’m new to the community it self, I have been looking at ICRPG for awhile and have spent the last year working on final fantasy based homebrew for it to play with friends. And now I wanna share it! Hope someone enjoys it or as any tips and advice for this kind of thing!
I would like to say before hand, part way through making this master addition came out so it is based on some older rules. The range of class abilities are listed in ft/m but only due to my lack of experience at the time. I’m sure they can be easily converted into the close/near/far movements. I based magic use of of ICRPG:MAGIC and kept it that way because i felt that heart costs helped balance the classes. But I’m sure everything could easily be converted to cost Stun Points and use the ICRPG:ME spell list. Anyway please enjoy!
p.s: i will admit the classes may be slightly overpowered, just slightly, but just make challenging encounters! EASY!

FINAL FANTASY. HACK (INCOMPLETE)
I Need Your Help! What is your favorite ICRPG Community Content?

You need to get in touch with @GMagnus… here is resident FF guru… his FF hack is the stuff!!

Game On

See this link… FINAL FANTASY. HACK (INCOMPLETE) - INDEX CARD RPG / Resources - RUNEHAMMER

Wow, GREAT stuff! Having played a fair amount of FF games in years gone by, this is def on point both flavor and lore wise! Love the art, its making me nostalgic! Bonus points for book marks!

@Ezzerharden
I think ill definitely will want to try that at some point, I hadn’t realize I had a predecessor on here! Im already giving that FF:Hack a look over and feel fairly inspired

Good work!

I’m a huge FF fanboy and this is a great write up.

Lots of inspiration to pull from this even for those not interested in FF

Great stuff here. Excited for what’s to come. :smiley:

You did a great job on this! Where I am relatively inexperienced with the FF universe I am enjoying reading through this. I love the races presented here and I can certainly appreciate the amount of time and effort you have put into this project!

Thank you for your kind words. The adventures we´ve had in my FF campaign were amazing.