Dead in Gastonia, a West Marches-style Adventure Journal Site

playthrough
inspiration

I’ve created a website that is meant to act as a vault for anyone’s adventures, whether they just want to have a place to immortalize their sessions, or to record changes in a persistent world.

The forum is called Dead in Gastonia, and is NOT meant as a discussion forum (like the awesome one you’re in now), but rather like an archive.

There is also a section for posting links to your work as a creator.

I made a video on how it works here:

Basically you just register on the forum and contact me with the name of your world and version of your world (e.g. Alfheim, Alfheim Thursdays), and I put you in sole charge of your subforum. You become the admin for it, and you are the only one who can add to it (unless you request others have that right).

Signing up and getting your subforum is completely free. I only ask that no unauthorized copyrighted material be posted there.

I understand that some, maybe a lot of GMs do not find pleasure in the idea of publicly journaling their campaigns and adventures. That’s totally cool. I just wanted to make a space for those who do. Please let me know what you think, and give it a shot if you are interested! Thanks!

http://deadingastonia.com/

Cool idea. Just a grab bag of plot ideas

This looks great, Dave! Nice work. I’ll definitely be signing up! : herocoin:

I’m hoping to find someone who would be willing to summarize each Alfheim Thursday session for posterity’s sake. And maybe even all of Roll for Effort’s backlog. That would be a really cool resource.