Can you infiltrate Frostfall Prison? Updated to Saturday

UPDATE: Moving this to Saturday

Hey! I’m looking for a few players to infiltrate Frostfall Prison and rescue some Thushum prisoners in a morning game (morning for me at least).

What kind of game: A simple romp through a prison, facing off against some Snogres.

When: Saturday, December 26th at 06:00 MST (13:00 UTC) I can be a little flexible with time here and I’m willing to coordinate with interested players

Where: Planning to use RHVTT and Discord

Characters: Alfheim Characters using the QS2e.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Hey :slight_smile: This sounds cool, but in the middle of work time for me in the UK, unless I can swing some time off. Any idea how long your planning the session to last?

Cheers,

Darren

Thanks! Probably just 2-3 hours as a normal session length. Is there a time a little later or earlier that would work better?

I know the time is weird. I just want to get out there and play haha.

I changed the date to Saturday instead of Wednesday in hopes that more people may be available. Thanks!

So far we have one intrepid Goblin Hunter who has taken the call to rescue his captured brethren. I have a few more seats available for Saturday’s game. Maybe a whole team of goblins will face their sworn enemies: Snogres!

Sounds like an awesome game!

It was! Everyone did amazing. They faced many a Snogre, tricked, snuck, looted, rescued, and battled their way through Frostfall Prison. Some of the highlight moments:

• Successfully daring an ogre to get rid of his boulder weapon, named Betsy.
  • Healing a group of Gerblin prisoners with found loot and arming them to the teeth with pots, pans, broken shivs, and metal clippers.
  • Surviving an avalanche
  • One shotting the Snogre leader, the Warden
  • Beheading two Snorgres in a berserker rage after being called short
  • A clutch critical success to magically transport two fallen comrades and a group of goblins dangling above a waterfall chasm back to safety, thanks to a bit of foresight.
  • Escaping to freedom!

Sounds great - gutted I couldnt make it!