C&S Character Maker Aid

character-creation
google-sheets
crown-and-skull
excel

I made this Google Sheets file to aid in the creation of characters in the system.
It’s a work in progress and I rarely use spreadsheets (this is the most complex I’ve gone so far), so there may well be inconsistencies, and there are a few essentials missing e.g. magic, but it should be fine for keeping track of Hero Points spent on items and skills etc as they are portrayed in the Players’ Guide (all I have access to ATM).

Please let me know if you have problems accessing/ using the file or have any suggestions for improvements.
I’d appreciate it if this link wasn’t shared outside of this forum or the Runehammer Discord server for now.
Cheers!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Lo3dJCxfCWDWPLTnzzRaPqawMDijFf3rnz_WdatB0s/edit?usp=sharing

Very nice. This will be helpful for my players. We just finished our second session but I have some more players that will join later and still need to roll up a character.

How cool :slight_smile:
I’m glad it’s of some use. Let me know if there’s anything you think could be improved upon.

Now that the books are reaching people’s hands, please let me know if there are any errors or things I should add to this.

Suggestions about adding magic are welcome, but from what I could gather, it seemed quite detailed and intricately customisable - perhaps harder to include in this spreadsheet than my puny skills can handle.