Another downloadable deck of cards (interior maps)

craft

Hello, everybody!

Once more it’s the first of the month. So it’s time for another set of cards, which you can download at https://mythical-ink.com/blog/march-interior-cards-giveaway/. This time it’s a set of “Interior” maps with the floor plans of taverns, houses and other buildings.

Have fun with it! :smiley:

Thanks a lot for those! Always useful!

Just asking, would it be possible for you to do notebooks like those from the Dark Sun box? I’m talking the ones you set up on the table and flip through to show your players the space or the monsters… would be a pretty cool product!

I am currently working on a whole deck of dungeons which hopefully will land on kickstarter soon. It’s not exactly a notebook, but would provide more variations than just 8 cards :wink:

Haha, understood! I’ll be on the lookout on this forum for when to support your project!
Just sayin’ that the esthetic of a notePAD (sorry for my horrible English) is very appealing!
Perhaps a notepad with pockets for inserts? :thinking:

Either way, keep up the great work! :+1:

I will look forward to your kick-starter. These are things that i need for my DMing. I’ve tried to craft them, but i lack the spark.

Cool! I will let you know :wink:

These are really cool! Thank you so much for sharing. Can we buy your January/February decks anywhere?

I love this idea. It’s easy to implement on the tabletop and an awesome constraint for creativity. I’m a big fan and love your work!

Hey thanks! I am currently redesigning my website and when it’s done all of the cards will be downloadable again (for free of course). I will make sure to post it here then :wink:

Any chance those other free giveaways can be recovered or they done for good? I’m just following now and got this one. Thanks for these! Will prove handy which is why I would like to grab those older ones.

Hey, as I already mentioned above :wink:

I am currently redesigning my website and when it’s done all of the cards will be downloadable again (for free of course). I will make sure to post it here then.

Thanks mate. Didn’t see that. I don’t normally read all the comments, just the op. My bad.