An XDZ Starship using Colored Maps

xdz

I want to share these Starship Maps I put together for an upcoming XDZ game later this week, using the Colored Maps @Runehammer shared on Patreon (thank you!). I broke up the full map into four separate images for the Areas and then added in some extra details in Photoshop to facilitate my players.

I’m so excited to play XDZ and I love these colored maps. The artwork, utility, and flexibility tick all the boxes in my DM brain :smiley:

XDZ is Insane!
Creation of ICRPG themed documents and images

Nicely done! :smiley: Thanks for sharing!

Those maps are always so nice to look at, nice job putting all of that together!

This is inspiring. I need to set this up so me and my buddies can play this on TTS! Yay, new project.

I love the yellow arrows. Could you possibly send me a file of them?

Sure thing!

Yellow-Arrow

Did you ever get round to setting this up in TTS? I just bought TTS yesterday, and would love to get some tips/advice/assets on how to go about running XDZ in TTS.

Currently I am putting together XDZ on Roll20 for a few friends.

Very nicely done! Feel ambitious enough one more time for an image of the ship from the outside maybe one day?

What do you mean “from the outside”? These were just put together using the XDZ cards that Hank updated so there really isn’t a picture of the ship from the outside. Or are you asking for a map setup using the Colony cards?

No no… what the ship looks like if you stood out in space looking at it. Sometimes in a game, players might wonder what their ship looks like, maybe they see it and want to board it to take it over, etc. Just wondering about that kind of image. Just wondered if you made these maps and if it was within your reach of talent to draw it, even if sketched in such a manner. Thats all

Oh got it. Yeah no, I didn’t have anything in mind for the outside because this was part of an XDZ game. The tiles came from Hank as part of an update to XDZ. If I were to display the outside of the ship I would just reference a card from the Sci-Fi volume of INDEX CARDS or just pull something from google search.

Ah I see, got it. Thanks.