3x5 Card Template, Avery 18163 Labels (2x4"),

craft
tool

Firstly I want to say I’m new to ICRPG and these forums, and I love, love, love the system. Too much of my life has been wasted waiting on 90-minute combats encounters to finish, and yes that’s a lot of hours since I’m in my 4th decade of playing RPGs.

I’ve standardized on 3x5 index cards because, frankly, my wife bought a bunch of them and they were sitting around the house. I was able to trim most of the ICRPG cards to that size as well so they are functional even though the images are bigger.

Then I wanted a way to show players an image while I had some cheat notes on the back of each card. So I found the Avery 18163 labels (2x4") and some card stand clips from Amazon. A 2x4 card leaves 1/2 inch on each side when affixed to a standard 3x5 card.

Here’s how it turned out which I think is pretty useful for the way I’d like to play.

Here’s the template for the 18163 Labels if you want to use this approach.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yld6EQmoiywmfJfH1hlaBwifExfKGKNe/view?usp=sharing

nice job, looks GREAT

Really awesome, and welcome to the shield wall!!! For all of the reasons you describe, ICRPG has a special place in my heart.

Dude that is great! Thanks for sharing the idea, and welcome!

Might just be stealing this. I am trying to introduce my wife and daughter-in-law to RPGs and I think ICRPG will be the proper fit.