One new Member Wanted reuccuring 7 p.m Pacific time mondays

Our campaign is heavily inspired by shovel knight spector of torment. After centuries under control of the Skeleton King, Bugbear (a player Character) and Enrik (player charecter) have taken control of the castle. In the heat of battle Enrik had fallen but Bugbear now sits on the throne. Do you have what it takes to join our court?

(a taste of what a session may look like)

we do a healthy balance between roleplaying and fighting.

Huzzah Immortal sibling!
Glad to see more and more wanna run those sweet games.
There are alot of players urging to play so I suggest you just set a date (can be done in the post itself if you choose the Looking For Group thread) and pitch your idea and the build parameters. People are Bound to show up :metal::heart_eyes::grin::handshake::beers:

Awesome! Welcome.

I’d love to get involved with something consistent but my work schedule prevents a set day/time (I work 2 days straight, then 4 days off). But i’m down for a one shot.

I’m new as well, and I’d be interested in playing. If you do a Monday, that time works great for me.

Sure thing! I can start as early as 6:30pm. Thank You

Time, as usual, permitting, I’m interested!

Might I suggest a session 0 to meet, greet, roll up toons, and discuss any house rules ? Then session 1, or subsequent one-shots, may go a bit smoother and other players can easily introduce any drop-ins for the sesh.

Also, maybe see if any other players would mind being alternate GMs? In case you cant make, the group can keep on keepin on. This especially works for one-shots, or mission based sessions.

Sure thing thank You for the advice!

That works, or later as well. I’m on Central time but later evening works better for me. So starting at 6:30 or 7:00 PST is great for me as long as we don’t go longer than around 3 hours or so.

Yeah, under 3hr quickies suits me just fine.

Alright cool. That’ll be perfect. So this Monday will be session zero? and then the following Monday the 29th we do the one shot?

That sounds great to me.

OMG fear of commitment triggered!!

me too but we’ll see how it goes!:joy:

Sooooo…guess what? Boss is coming in to town on Monday. That means I have to entertain, thus won’t be available this Monday. This just happened like 15 minutes ago. Damn you Murphy’s Law…damn you.

:joy: lol don’t sweat it

So were there enough people to do the session 0 tonight? If not, are we trying for next week?

If you got room I can start 29th

Sure thing! See you then!

yes we are still on for tonight

we also have two others whom are not on these forums